Thursday, June 08, 2006

Donny With POWER TOOLS!!

I know it might be hard to believe but I actually do own power tools. The shelves you see in these pictures were built by Sam and I. I have most Saturdays off and have been going to Sams house to build stuff.







The tall shelf was built first. To be honest with you Sam did most of the cutting and nailing on the first shelf while I helped and then wood puttied and sanded. I'm going to paint it red and then black over it. Then I will sand off some of the black so the red shows through. It's going to go in the great room. Then on the second piece I cut alot of the wood, nailed and glued alot of it together. It was really cool to create something. I'm going to paint it the same white as Bray's room and thats where it's going.

No comments: